This BitFinance User Agreement ("Agreement") is a binding contract between you, ("the User") and BitFinance, a wholly owned subsidiary of BitFinance. This Agreement governs the User’s access to the BitFinance third-party payment system and related services offered on the website. By accessing and using the BitFinance website ("the Website"), the User agrees that they are bound to these terms and conditions listed in this Agreement.
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- 1.1 BitFinance (hereinafter referred to as Company) undertakes to provide services to its investors in strict compliance with this provision.
- 1.2 The Internet user can become a user of the company only upon agreeing with the terms of the present provision. The user is aware of his or her obligations before the Company and agrees to comply with all internal rules, as stated in the following paragraphs of this provision.
- 1.3 The company shall not be liable to the user and disclaims all liability in case of any violation by the user at least one paragraph of the provision.
- 1.4 BitFinance reserves the right to make changes to this provision at any time without prior notice.
- 1.5 Unless otherwise specified by the provision or not provided in other documents of the company, the user acknowledges that all operations on the site www.BitFinance.ltd are conducted at his or her own risk. The user is aware that previous results do not guarantee the same performance in the future, so that the user voluntarily grants money for company's use for consultation purposes. The company in turn only determines the period of use for user's funds.
2. PARTIES OF THE AGREEMENT
- 2.1 Under the terms of this agreement, BitFinance, hereinafter referred to as the performer, undertakes to provide the user with consulting services in the sphere of money management on major investment funds of the company.
- 2.2 The Internet user becomes a user and therefore a party of the agreement only after he or she goes through the process of opening a service account on www.BitFinance.ltd and certifies his or her agreement with this provision.
- 2.3 The user opening a service account must be of legal age in his or her country and his or her age must be at least 18 years.
- 2.4 The user shall provide accurate, reliable and complete information about himself/herself. In case inaccurate user information results in improper financial transactions, the company is not liable.
- 2.5 The user agrees not to use the company service for illegal purposes, money laundering or gaining illicit income.
- 2.6 The user agrees that all communications and correspondence history with the user in all communication sources is recorded in order to improve the quality of user service.
3. ACCOUNT USE REGULATIONS
- 3.1 The company determines the rights of Internet users to register a single account on his or her name and not to use multiple accounts to create the illusion of participation in a partnership program to gain affiliate rewards.
- 3.2 The user may not assign the right to use the account to anyone else.
- 3.3 The user is warned that neither administration nor any of its specialists will never contact the user with the request to provide a password or other information to access the account.
- 3.4 The user has the right to change personal data and payment information in his or her account without notice to administration of the service. In case payment details have been changed, administration has the right to withhold the payment for no more than 3 days in order to prevent fraudulent activities.
- 3.5 If the user has lost his or her account password, he or she can start the procedure for changing the password for free by receiving the password later by email.
- 3.6 The user is required to use certain computer protection means (anti-virus and firewall) in order to avoid falling victim to hackers.
- 3.7 The user cannot delete his or her account.
4. INVESTMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- 4.1 all users deposit will keep activate and get earned for 15 business days (21 calendar days). Once users release his or her deposit earning will no longer credit to the account.
- 4.2 On the next 24 hour after creating a deposit, the user gains the first percentage of profit, exclude saturday, sunday. Process will continue for 15 business days (21 calendar days).
- 4.3 The user receives his or her percentage of profit every day 5 days a week, excluding holidays and weekends (Saturday and Sunday).
- 4.4 When creating a deposit, the user can use either some type of the e-currency or bank transfer. It is prohibited to make one part of a deposit in one currency and another part in another currency.
- 4.5 The user receives profit in the USD. BitFinance does not convert users deposit to Euro or any other currency.
- 4.6 The minimum deposit is $ 10.00.
- 4.7 For its users, BitFinance defines 3 investment products.
- 4.8 The user can withdraw profit from his or her BitFinance account to his or her e-currency wallet.
- 4.9 To withdraw profit, the user needs to provide his/her e-currency address to administration. This can be done by going to “Account Settings” and enter any e-currency wallet you want.
- 4.10 Profit withdrawals are performed instantly after a withdrawal request has been received and approved.
- 4.11 BitFinance is not responsible for deposit/withdrawal operations in case the problems arise from your wallet.
5. PROVISION FOR COOPERATION WITH COMPANY PARTNERS
- 5.1 The company runs an affiliate program known as Global partnership which is aimed at stimulating Internet users to become BitFinance users.
- 5.2 A partner receives up to 8.00% of each deposit made by the attracted investor of the first level. If the investor of the first level attracts an investor of the second level, the partner receives 3.00%. And if the investor of the second level attracts an investor of the third level and the latter one make a deposit, the partner receives 1.00% of that deposit. Authorized representatives receive higher max level affiliate commission of 10%-5%-2%.
- 5.3 All payments to partners are made from BitFinance advertising budget.
- 5.4 Payments are made instantly after the referred user has made a deposit.
- 5.5 The partner can withdraw his or her reward or may use this money when creating a deposit.
- 5.6 Anyone can become a company partner. To become an active partner, one needs to use a referral link, provided individually to each user, when it comes to attracting other Internet users.
- 5.7 The partner may contact administration for exclusive conditions of cooperation in order to increase the rate of his or her reward.
- 5.8 An active partner shall comply with the company rules, stated in this provision and Anti-spam policy.
- 5.9 The partner can use promotional materials, represented on the site (banners) for active enrolment of users.
6. FORCE MAJOR CIRCUMSTANCES
- 6.1 BitFinance has the right to suspend its operations and fulfilment of obligations before its users in case the company's activities are affected by such factors, as earthquakes, global economic crises, wars, man-made disasters, strikes, epidemics and revolutions,. If such factors occur, the company will notify its' users of any suspended activity on the website. The company is not liable for any hacking of the user's account through any fraudulent activity. This situation is beyond control of BitFinance.
- 6.2 Every investments have their own risks even if you are investing in your local bank with the government behinds. Here you are investing with the virtual currency, you won’t pay tax, you stay anonymous and get high return comparing to your local banks therefore you have to consider the risk of loses. BitFinance does not guarantee anything and participating in BitFinance program is completely under member’s responsibility.